Monday, December 12, 2011

How to put a windows movie maker movie on my own HTML website?

I made a movie on windows movie maker. And i want to put it on an HTML website that i made. Does anyone know how to do it?How to put a windows movie maker movie on my own HTML website?
All you need to do is upload it to YouTube, then copy and paste the embed code that YouTube gives you. You can find that to the right of the video after YouTube has processed it. :)How to put a windows movie maker movie on my own HTML website?
You need to embed it using either a flash viewer or HTML5's video tag. I would not use the Video tag however, as Internet Explorer has not adopted it yet, and the video will only work for people using Firefox, and I think Safari.



Basically, unless you understand how to embed flash videos, you wont be able to do it at your level.
Hello,



It is easier to embed a free video site such as YouTube to your site. They give you the embed code to place in the html document. Youtube usually has a low quality embed. You can append a small piece of code to make it high quality.



%26amp;ap=%2526fmt%3D18 is the appended code.



%26lt;embed src=漢ttp://www.youtube.com/v/zlfKdbWwru?br>


^ what the youtube url looks like after the appended code.



Good Luck!

Sean Colicchio

Server Engineer

Host My Site

hostmysite.com
  • excel
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment