Monday, December 12, 2011

Why are my html codes for notepad not working for my games?

Ok, my friend taught me how to get games onto a notepad and save it as a .html and but it on a flash drive so I can play it at school. So I have the %26lt;html%26gt; and %26lt;/html%26gt; and the same for the head and body. I save the %26lt;object%26gt; to %26lt;/object%26gt; in the body section, but when I go to play it and allow it to open it doesn't pop up. Can someone help?Why are my html codes for notepad not working for my games?
If your talking about flash games, you need to probably save the falsh file too. I am not entirely sure how your saving a game into notepad unless your actually saving the HTML of the page.



I would recommend you try gettting a flash ripper at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment